Monday, May 2, 2011

Nora Sahraoui | Xela

Spontaneous, curious, and passionate about everything that I do, I am forever open to the world's experiences. I seek to understand the differences of the cultures that I encounter and to grow from the experience. Like many, I am a woman of many layers and complexities. I live with my demons and I am a work in progress. I need for unrestricted freedom. I am often insecure but I continue to build confidence so I can face life's challenges and surprises. At times I find myself in a dark place filled with sadness. I use this place as a source of inspiration and replace the blackness of my despair with the brightness of an optimistic future. The optimism changes my sadness to joy and the desire to live each day as if it was my last. I am now free and able to take charge of my life and do what I want to do.....Nora Sahraoui | Xela
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...