Sunday, October 17, 2010

Luis Porem


"I was born in Lisbon, Portugal in 1980. Raised in the green valley of Alenquer, the village that saw me fall in love with things. From the multicoloured river pebbles, to the abandoned mills that rest on the top of the mountains, to the roads painted in autumnal colours, by the leaves blown away by the wind, to the sweet music of the night.
After I finished the 5 years degree in industrial and interior design, at Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias, in Lisbon, Portugal, I was granted with the Leonardo da Vinci scholarship. I moved to Barcelona, Spain, to do an internship at Estudio Mariscal, where I stayed working after the 6 months internship, making part of the department of industrial design, in 2007/2008.

In November 2008, I’ve collaborated in the studio of Martín Azúa. "
Luis Porem
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...